Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Can acupuncture and hypnosis treat infertility

Infertility is a relatively common condition in the United States, seen in nearly 10 percent of men and women of reproductive age [source: EMedicineHealth]. Doctors can diagnose it after a couple is unable to become pregnant after a full year of unprotected sex. The plethora of treatments for infertile couples includes in vitro fertilization, fertility drugs, hormone therapy, behavioral changes (losing weight or quitting smoking) and surgical repair of fallopian tubes or sperm ducts.

The term complementary and alternative medicine, or CAM, describes any medical practice or product that is not included in the Western world's definition of standard care. Standard care is medicine practiced by doctors, nurses, physical therapists and physician assistants -- it includes the use of modern surgical procedures and prescription drugs.

"Alternative medicine" refers to medical treatments used in place of standard care. "Complementary medicine" is nonstandard treatment that's used along with standard care.

1 comments:

Tom DEAN said...

my name is grace jose, i want to tell all the women in the world with no child that there is hope for you all, because i was also a barren woman, i had no child for the past 8 years and i contacted my doctor and he told me that there is no way on earth that i can ever getting pregnant,.. so i was confused and my husband was tired and told me that we should adopt a child, so i was so sad in such a way that i had to talk to a friend about adopting a child my friend told me to forget about adopting a child, with this she then introduced me to a spell caster whom i contacted and i explained everything to him and immediately he told me not to worry that all my problems will be solved, so i believed and did as he asked me.After two week i went to the hospital for a total test and i found out that i was pregnant and today am now a mother, so if you are barren or childless kindly contact Dr ORAL on his whatsapp number:+2349031111198 or emai him on droralherbalhome@gmail.com so be a mother now

Design konnio.com